It’s an article from Mother Jones magazine, so of course it makes fun of Rand. Even if you’re an admirer of Rand’s philosophy (like me), it’s funny if you don’t take yourself too seriously.
I have reprinted the questions in quiz entitled, “Libertarian or Rapper?” (online here). The author displays the answers in the article.
Rapper or Libertarian?
1) Licked whipped cream off the chests of two buxom women at a Leukemia Society luncheon.
2) Quote: “I learned to earn because I’m righteous.”
3) Quote: “So you think that money is the root of all evil? Have you ever asked what is the root of money?”
4) Indicted in 2009 for not paying taxes, accused of treating his nonprofit “like a personal ATM.”
5) At press time, the IRS was dogging him for owing $6.6 million in back taxes.
6) Favored article of bling: gold dollar-sign pin.
7) Quote: “Cash rules everything around me.
8) Quote: “America needs fewer laws, not more prisons.”
9) Shocked fans with his 2008 release, “Legalize All Drugs.”
10) Quote: “I’m all for America, f**k the government.”